Voltage: 36V/48V Wattage: 350W Throttle : 1-4V Short voltage protect: 31.5±0.5V/42±0.5V Color: silver Dimension: 105 x 70 x 35mm/4.13 x 2.76 x 1.38" Casing material: Aluminium Note: It only fit for Motor with sensors.
This is a simple edition.
How to use?
Turn off the power before wiring.
1. Connect the learning switch.
2. Connect the motor wire(phase A, phase B, phase C). Then connect the hall plug.
3. Connect the power and the twist grip plug.
4. Twist the grip plug. If the motor rotate reversely, cut off the learning switch, then connect the learning switch again. If the motor doesn’t rotate, check the wiring. If the motor forward rotation, go to step 5.
5. Keep the motor working at least 1 minute, cut off the learning switch.
6. Twist the grip plug. If the motor works normal, connect other wire. If not, adjust the twist grip wire, until the motor works normally.